The de Lisle Amp-Speaker 8x6 Pro Plus was designed to improve workflow in the studio by eliminating the need to re-cable amps, fx and cabs. This version expands on our previous designs by incorporating simultaneous input switching, fx loop switching, an attenuator loop, dual speaker mode and a variable line out for going direct into a DAW for use with IRs or cab simulators.
Turning the front panel Amplifier dial will do the following:
• Route the guitar input to the selected amp's input
• Send the amp's output to the selected speaker
• Mute all unused amps at their input
• Switch unused amps to a load
• Route the Pedalboard In / Out to the active amp's FX send and return jacks
• Place unused amp FX loops in bypass
When activated, the attenuator follows the selected amp and cabinet, so you can easily connect your Ox, Fryette, etc. to any combination of amplifier and cabinet. Should you prefer to go straight from amp to cabinet, just place the Attenuator switch in the down position to bypass the attenuator loop. Similarly, the active amp's FX loop can be bypassed by placing the FX Loop switch in the down position.
The 8x6 Pro Plus runs off a standard 2.1mm/5.5mm center negative 9V supply, which is boosted internally for increased signal headroom. Amplifiers are transformer isolated to prevent ground loops.
Maximum quantity exceeded
Minimum purchase amount of 0 is required